Connexis has set up a Quality Management System (QMS) containing a perplexing arrangement of engineering and administrative activities that guarantee the bespoke quality of conveyed software all through the whole work process.
QMS TASKS AND OBJECTIVES
- Elaboration and implementation of methodology and guidelines for software development procedure dependent on industry standards and best practices;
- Product quality confirmation and approval to guarantee that it agrees to clients' business needs and desires;
- Product lifecycle monitoring to guarantee consistent with set up procedures and rules
- Foundation of powerful joint effort between all project team individuals.
COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO QUALITY
Connexis assembles quality plans that oversee the pertinent arrangement of standards, guidelines, systems, rules and apparatuses amid the development lifecycle in each project.
We have set up procedures that assess project execution and mean to guarantee that quality standards are being pursued and that the deliverables consent to customer necessities.
We measure execution patterns to recognize faulty bits of code, check that deliverables are of high caliber and that they are finished and right.
INDEPENDENT QA DEPARTMENT
Connexis's QA department is a free basic subdivision. Our QA team comprises of talented QA engineers who get associated with projects on a committed or on-request premise. The assignment of QA designers relies upon project size and complexity: they can be effectively reallocated starting with one project then onto the next upon necessity. Such flexibility enables us to streamline endeavors and, therefore, the general project budget. Our QA Department is in charge of:
QA THAT IS WEAVED INTO THE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE
Connexis performs quality affirmation all through the whole software development lifecycle with QA team individuals being included at all stages. A Lead QA pro is allocated at the beginning of each project and is included into initial business analysis and prerequisites determination. Such a synchronous association of our development and QA teams accommodates a superior comprehension of the project scope and the client's business destinations. A commonplace QA lifecycle at Connexis incorporates the accompanying phases:
Initiation and Planning
Project specification analysis, test plan elaboration and team assignment
Initial testing of first development deliverables, refining the test plan and test items (if necessary).
Ongoing testing of intermediate iterations builds
Final Verification and Validation
Final product testing to ensure bespoke quality and readiness for deployment.
We use the full range of test types as to guarantee that your project appreciates inside and out quality confirmation:
- Functional and Regression Testing;
- GUI and Usability Testing;
- Accessibility Testing;
- Compatibility Testing;
- Performance Testing;
- Installation / Configuration Testing;
- System / Integration Testing;
- Security Testing;
- Internationalization / Localization Testing;
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT).